Meaning of Jubilance in English
The meaning of JUBILANCE is a noun that refers to a state of extreme joy, happiness, or exuberance. It is the feeling of exultation or celebration, often accompanied by expressions of enthusiasm, delight, or excitement.
Origins and Terms of Jubilance: The word “jubilance” comes from the Latin term “jubilantia,” which means “rejoicing” or “shouting for joy.” The term has been used for centuries to describe moments of great celebration and happiness.
Examples of Jubilance:
- After their team won the championship, the fans erupted in jubilance, cheering and dancing in the streets.
- The wedding reception was filled with jubilance as the couple celebrated their love surrounded by family and friends.
- The jubilance in the air was palpable during the New Year’s Eve fireworks display.
Related Terms of Jubilance: Some related terms to jubilance include joy, elation, exuberance, ecstasy, euphoria, merriment, glee, and exultation.
Synonyms and Antonyms
Synonyms and Antonyms of Jubilance: Synonyms: joyfulness, happiness, exhilaration, delight, exultation, cheerfulness, euphoria. Antonyms: sorrow, sadness, gloom, melancholy, despondency.
Translations of Jubilance: In English, “jubilance” is the term used to describe this feeling of joy and celebration. Here are the translations in other languages:
- in Hindi: परमानंद paramaanand
- in Urdu: خوشی (Khushi)
- in Tamil: மகிழ்ச்சி (Makilcchi)
- in Marathi: आनंद (Aanand)
Please note that translations may have slight variations in their meaning or connotation depending on the context in which they are used.